Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Oldies but goodies

Alright, after a long break and a deleted blog I am finally back! I have been so flipping busy trying to get my life settled, I haven't had time to blog. Blah, blah, excuse, I know, blogging just wasn't my protity. Well, I am coming back to blogginh and hopefully will be posting new pictures and such to this blog. For now, I am going to do a few review posts of some of my favorite past outfits for inspiration.

 Dress: H&M, Shoes: DSW, Sweater: Old Navy, Necklace and Bracelet:?
I wore this outfit for a dinner in Spring of 2010. I was in Las Vegas and it was pretty warm but AC in resaurants is always on full blast. Thowing on a sweater is a great idea!

 Dress: H&M, Vest: Old Navy, Shoes: DSW, Bag: H&M, Sunnies: Target
Summer 2010. It was HOT! I always like simple summer looks when it is so warm. The dress is strapless so I added a vest to make it less revealing and to add another color. Perfect!
 Dress: target, Belt: target, Shoes: DSW, Bag: Unknown
Late Summer 2010. It was also very warm in late summer going wine tasting. Dressing up is great when wine tastin but wearing heels is not something I usually like to do. Throw on cute flats, problem solved.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin