Sunday, August 4, 2013

A few more flashbacks

Alright, I'll admit it: I'm ready for cooler, crisp weather, colorful leaves and sweaters. That's right! I am so ready for fall. to inspire myself for some cool weather clothing, I bring you some selected outfits from past falls. Enjoy ladies and gents.

 
I love the red tighs with this outfit! It is fun and colorful and reminds me how much I love wearing colored tights in the fall!
Who doesn't love a great fall skirt?! The orange color mixed with the red flowers is perfect for fall. You can play off the color with a green color, or something more neutral. Awesome pieces for fall weather.
I often wear jeans in fall, but I love accessories that bring the fall feeling to an outfit. A nice hat, red shoes, a scraf with fall colors and suddenly I am in the mood. The beautiful fall leaves help too!
 
So now after some inspiration, who is ready for fall?
 

No comments:

LinkWithin