Monday, March 16, 2015

Date Night

The warm weather continues! Ahhh, it is so nice here. I finally get to use all the warm weather clothes I bought in the fall when they were all on sale. This dress is one of those items. I bought it from Modcloth on sale in the fall since I knew it would be a great dress once spring and summer finally arrived. I try not to do that too much, buy out of season. There are just some items that are hard to turn into winter items and when I buy something, I really want to wear it right away!
Dress: Modcloth, Shoes: Seychelles via DSW.com, Necklace: Gift, Dog toy: PetsMart
Even though it's my date night with the boy, Luna always needs to be in the picture! It's okay since she's so cute. 
The details on the back of this dress are really wonderful!



No comments:

LinkWithin