Friday, March 13, 2015

Warmer Weather

Hey dear readers! I'm sure many of you are wondering how it is even possible that I am wearing a dress right now! Well it seems spring has arrived around here and almost even skipped to summer. The winter here on the West Coast has been short and dry. The short part I don't mind, but we really need some moisture. Send us your snow! We'd really be okay with that. Alas, it seems another year of drought is headed our way.

Today it was warm enough to wear a dress and sandles! Admittedly I did wear a sweater most of the day with this outfit though. We have daffodils and toads croaking and buds blooming. It is nice to be able to finally break out the spring clothes all the way. Hopefully this weather will stay so I don't have to keep switching back to tights and sweaters.
Dress: Modcloth.com, Shoes: DSW, Necklace: Gift

Luna the dog is enjoying the warm weather as well. She lays in the sun most of the day and tried to figure out where our little toad seems to be. I'm glad she hasn't found him.
Luna is giving me a strange look!

No comments:

LinkWithin