Sunday, March 22, 2015

Lazy Sunday


Today has been spent outside reading, working in the yard a little and generally just enjoying the spring. I forgot how much I like this kind of weather. Not to hot or too cold. I sound a bit like Goldilocks there.

I also discovered spring brings spiders. I do not like this. Spiders freak me out to no end. I have to scream and run and let the boy deal with them. Oh, well. At least he's willing to do it. I also discovered a centipede in the yard today. It was such a neat looking little creature. I should have snapped a pic!
Shorts: New York and Company, Shirt: LOFT, Shoes: Target

I love mixing darker colors with bright colors. I always feel like I can't be bright all over, so I like to tone down the bright with dark. Plus I love how the black top makes the green of these shorts really pop! That's my favorite way to really show off the color of a particular item of clothing. Pair it with something darker to make it stand out. I actually have a few pairs of shorts that are bright like this and I almost always wear them with black. It is interesting to find such patterns in the way that you dress.
These days no post is complete without Luna!

3 comments:

Lorena said...

Hi Sarah… just stopping to say hi…
its been a while since you posted. Hope all is well.

Lorena said...

Hi Sarah… just stopping to say hi…
its been a while since you posted. Hope all is well.

Sarah said...

Thanks for the Hello! Nice to here from you. All is going well here. Hope everything is peachy with you as well!

LinkWithin