Tuesday, August 16, 2016

A little ways away


     


          It has been a little while since I have posted on here. Part of this is because I no longer have my own computer. It went to computer heaven about a year ago and now I have been working to save money to get a new one. This was set back by the fact that someone hit my car and crushed the side mirror, causing me to have to replace that around the new year. Now, I am almost to my goal to be able to get a new computer! With this new computer, I hope to be able to post more. I will have the ability to edit my own photos and to not only have a work computer. I am excited to post more in the next few weeks, so hang in there. In the mean time, here is a lovely picture of myself and the boy at a baseball game.



No comments:

LinkWithin